Peppermint Dipped Sugar Cookies. This post contains affiliate links to products I use and recommend. By making a purchase I may receive a small commission.
We have a thing with peppermint chocolate in our house. It all started with the Homemade Thin Mint cookies and now it has snowballed out of control. My husband, my oldest son and I devour anything peppermint we can get our hands on. The funny thing is that I am not a big fan of peppermint candy canes or gum. I think it has to be the mix of chocolate and peppermint that does it.
These cookies couldn’t be more simple. They started with a pouch of Betty Crocker® Sugar Cookie mix and then ended with peppermint chocolate. This time of year baking cookies is a weekly occurrence in our home. On Tuesday my sister-in-law and niece are coming over so we can decorate more sugar cookies with my homemade icing.
- Betty Crocker® Sugar Cookie Mix pouch, and ingredients on the pouch
- Peppermint Chips, found near the chocolate chips in the baking isle
- Bake sugar cookies according to the Betty Crocker® Sugar Cookie Mix instructions or make your own batch of homemade sugar cookies.
- Melt peppermint chips in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave in 30 second bursts stirring in between until fully melted and smooth.
- Dip each cookie into the melted peppermint chips and then allow to cool on parchment paper.
Nutrition Information:Serving Size: 1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Unsaturated Fat: 0g
These were so easy and so good. The most important part to a perfect sugar cookie is to make sure you don’t overcook them. Are you hosting or heading to any cookie exchange parties this year? If you’re short on time whip up a batch of these!
Check out the Poofy Cheeks Blog Pinterest Board for other craft and recipe ideas!
Follow Poofy Cheeks’s board Poofy Cheeks Blog on Pinterest.