The Print and Pamper retreat was a lot of fun. I got to meet so many of my blogging friends in real life and made lots of new friends too! We got an inside look at HP and some of their new ideas and products. HP picked our brains and showed us an amazing time. They picked a beautiful resort for us to stay at, fed us some delicious food and I was in awe over the whole experience.
To top things off we were able to head to Disney Land on the final day of the trip. I went from the Atlantic to the Pacific – Disney World to Disneyland all over a long weekend. I came home and got my first case of jet lag. I couldn’t function for two days. All I can say is that HP is an awesome company and their interest in providing solutions for busy moms amazed me.
You are going to love how easy this recipe is – and delicious too!
- 16 ounce Steam-in-the-bag Brussel Sprouts
- 2 teaspoons Mustard Seeds
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons EVOO
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons minced onion
- Parmesan Cheese, to sprinkle over top
- Steam brussel sprouts according to package directions. Then place onto a cookie sheet, drizzle with EVOO and broil for 4-6 or until they start to get a charred look.
- Meanwhile in a saucepan add 2 tablespoons of EVOO and onion. Cook on medium stirring often until onions become translucent. Add honey, garlic, mustard seeds and stir until heated and well combined.
- Toss the brussel sprouts into the glaze and serve.
Nutrition Information:Serving Size: 1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Unsaturated Fat: 0g
I hope you all have a happy Thanksgiving gathering with family and friends!