Today I’m showing you how to use a fun Trick or Treat cut file to make a painted Halloween sign. I am joining my friends from Team Creative Crafts so be sure to check out their Halloween crafts too!
This cut file was released to Poofy Cheeks cut file members last September and was a huge hit. Trick or Treat smell my feet is an age old rhyme we have heard since elementary school. Why not use it on a sign to greet trick-or-treaters?
Trick or Treat Cut File FAQs
What can I make with this cut file?
This file was intended to be used for a layered cardstock banner, but you can use the file in any way you choose.
I have put together a list of adhesive and iron-on blanks and 35 ways to use adhesive vinyl to give you more ideas.
Can I sell items I make using these cut files?
Yes, the cut file is for personal and small business commercial use. You may NOT sell the digital files themselves but you may sell items you create using the cut file designs. Please tag us with your creations on IG (@poofycheeksblog) and we may share on our own feed!
**You may not use this design for print on demand sites such as Amazon, Café Press, Zazzle, Printify etc.
Do I have to enter my name and email each time I want to download a new cut file?
Yes. The form tracks cut file popularity and how many times cut files are downloaded.
What files are included in the download?
Each download includes one zip folder with a DXF, PNG and SVG of the cut file design.
- DXF files can be opened in Silhouette Studio and cut with a Silhouette Cameo.
- SVG files can be opened in Cricut Design Space and cut with a Cricut machine or a CNC machine.
- PNG files can be used with either software using the trace feature if you are having issues with the DXF or SVG files.
How to Open the Free Cut Files
I wrote a post about how to open cut files in Silhoutte Studio and Cricut Design Space.
Video Tutorial for the Trick or Treat Sign
Download the Trick or Treat Cut File
Enter your email and name below and the download will start right away.
Team Creative Crafts Last Minutes Halloween Crafts
- Wine Cork Spider and Lace Hoop Web by Beth of Creatively Beth
- Clay Witch’s Cauldron Earrings by Lindsay of Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Trick or Treat Bag with Free Cut File by Liz of Liz on Call
- Mermaid Halloween Costume by Natalie of Doodle Craft
- Trick or Treat Sign by Kelsey of Poofy Cheeks
- Cute DIY Jack-O-Lantern by Ginger of Ginger Snap Crafts
- Ghost Earrings with Free SVG File by Teresa of Simply Made Fun
- Jack Skellington Cupcake Toppers by Elise of Polka Dotted Blue Jay