One of the most read posts on my blog is the Cheapest Places to Buy Silhouette and Cricut Supplies. It is two years old now so I wanted to update things and tell you The Cheapest Places to Buy Cricut and Silhouette Supplies in 2018!
I also wanted to take a minute to remind you how much Cricut and Silhouette Supplies cost at the big box craft stores. Craft stores overcharge on all of the supplies and while most of them have weekly coupons you can’t use them on Silhouette or Cricut brand supplies. Bummer, right?
Even if we could use those coupons the supplies are still SO overpriced we can get them online cheaper. Don’t believe me? Here is the proof.
Cheapest Places to Buy Silhouette and Cricut Supplies in 2018
Replacement Blades for Silhouette and Cricut
Replacement blades and specialized blades seem to be cheapest at Amazon every time. Most ship prime and some ship as add-ons with other items. I always try to order my mat and blade at the same time for free prime shipping.
These are the replacement Silhouette blades from a local big box craft store.
Heat Transfer Vinyl for Silhouette and Cricut
- Glitter HTV – Happy Crafters
- Standard HTV – Happy Crafters
- Metallic HTV – biggest selection of colors and cheapest price is Happy Crafters!
Adhesive Vinyl for Silhouette and Cricut
Another picture from my local big box craft store. $7 for a piece of 12×48 inch vinyl.
- Glitter Adhesive Vinyl – Happy Crafters
- Matte Adhesive Vinyl – Expression Vinyl (631 – Short to medium term for indoor application – best on drywall surfaces)
- Gloss Adhesive Vinyl – Expression Vinyl (651 – Long term application best for outdoor application)
Heat Press and Heat Tools for Silhouette and Cricut
- Cricut Easy Press – a great alternative to a heat press and cheaper.
- Heat Press – this is the heat press I own and use. It is the cheapest one on Amazon and any other site I have seen! I bought it after my first one (pictured) stopped working.
Helpful Tools you NEED for Using Vinyl
- Weeding hook – a total lifesaver. I didn’t now what I was missing until I got my first hook!!
- Adhesive Vinyl squeegee
Silhouette and Ciruct Replacement Mats
- 12×24 Silhouette Cutting Mat – I use a 12×24 because HTV is typically 12×15 and when the stick is gone on one side I flip it around.
- 12×12 Cricut Mat
- Double Pack of Cricut 12×24 Mats – best deal I’ve seen!
To keep the list of Cheapest Places to buy Silhouette and Cricut Supplies updated and useful I rely on you to comment with any website or store you know that sells supplies for cheaper! When I made this list I also took into consideration the customer service and shipping turnaround. While I like MyVinylDirect their shipping times can be longer and sometimes I don’t have time to wait. I’m sort of a last minute person. I hope this list of Cheapest Places to Buy Silhouette and Circuit Supplies in 2018 is helpful to your craft hobby or business.
When trying to run a business it is important to work with the most reliable, reputable and most affordable suppliers.
Thursday 20th of August 2020
Cant wait to order
Sunday 21st of July 2019
YOU CAN USE COUPONS FOR SUPPLIES AT HOBBY LOBBY! !!! Cricket supplies are excluded but Silhouette are not. Read the small print on the coupon fo HL. I have used this to get mats, blades, pens/markers at a 40% discount. This make it very close (or lower) than Amazon prices and I can just go pick it up when I need it.
Mats - I have been extremely happy with the off-brand NICAPA mats from Amazon, you get 3 for $11 , 24” are 3 for $20. I really like the adhesive and they lost longer that Silhouette mats. Find them here: https://amzn.to/2SvdzZ3
Wednesday 5th of June 2019
I tried to order the bundle. Every time I was sent to "this site unavailable " makes me sad.
Saturday 20th of January 2018
Hi Kelsey! Love the blog! I like Swingdesign.com for Oracal sheets. They have great bundle deals that smoke the big box craft stores and fast shipping. I think I got my order in less than 3 days. But generally, I think online is the way to go. My sis loves myvinyldirect.com