This post contains affiliate links to supplies I used. By purchasing through the links the items cost the same however Poofy Cheeks receives a small percentage that we use to keep bringing top notch content.
I don’t know about you buy I have threatened my kids a bajillion times with the fact that Santa will be bringing coal to them this year if they are naughty. I shared the Naughty Bag of Coal bags last year on Taterots and Jello and I knew you would get a kick out of them! These bags would go perfectly in a stocking or they would also be a cute way to give school treats or secret Santa gifts!
To make your own Naughty Bag of Coal you will need the following supplies:
- Drawstring muslin bags
- Black heat transfer vinyl
- Iron or heat press
- Silhouette cutting machine
- This Silhouette file
- Coal, coal candy or another filler for the bag
- Using the file provided and your silhouette cut the heat transfer vinyl to fit onto your muslin bags.
- Weed out the design and apply the heat transfer vinyl to the bags using an iron (follow package directions)
- That is all there is too it – I filled mine with chocolate coal I found in the Target dollar spot section!
Merry Christmas to everyone – the Naughty and the Nice! Have fun with these naughty bags.
Christmas Vinyl Blanks for Silhouette and Cricut Machine Users - Poofy Cheeks
Friday 10th of November 2017
[…] Naughty bags are great for those people on your list that are getting coal this year. Grab the free cut file to make a naughty bag for coal. […]