Sloppy Joe Recipe
- 1.5-2 pounds of ground beef
- 1 onion – diced
- 12 ounces chili sauce (I used Heinz)
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- salt and pepper
- In a large skillet add ground beef and diced onion cooking on medium heat until beef is browned.
- Drain fat from the skillet and return the pan to the stove on medium/low heat.
- Add salt and pepper to taste and then chili sauce and mustard. Stir and cook for a few minutes until heated through.
- Serve on buns.
I party HERE
Check out the Poofy Cheeks Blog Pinterest Board for other craft and recipe ideas!
Follow Poofy Cheeks’s board Poofy Cheeks Blog on Pinterest.