Hola sweet hearts! I’m sharing a hand lettered Valentine’s Day cut file today. This sweet heart cut file can be used to make a cute tshirt for your kiddos or even for yourself! The cut file would also go on a Target Dollar Spot blank or a pillow cover!
I created this hand lettered design using a sharpie on paper, scanned it into the computer and then made some tweeks in Adobe Illustrator before saving as an SVG and DXF file.
This post contains affiliate links. By purchasing through our links we may receive a small commission. We only link to products we use and trust!
The little model is my five year old daughter Delilah. If you can tell by the hands on her hip – this girlie is a natural. She has been my little model since day one. She is sassy, independent and a tough momma. Deliah drives me up a wall some days but I don’t know what I would do without her!
Sweet Heart Cut File
- For Silhouette Cameo users download the zip file down below and then open the DXF file in Silhouette Studio.
- For Cricut users download the zip file down below and open the SVG file in Cricut Design Space.
Sweet Heart Shirt Details
- I purchased the shirt from Target, washed and dried it.
- Cut metallic cranberry heat transfer vinyl with my Cricut Explore Air 2.
- Then I pressed the design onto the shirt using my heat press.
I wrote an entire article about tips, tricks and applying heat transfer vinyl you might find helpful.
Download the Sweet Heart Cut File
Once you enter your information below the cut file will instantly start.