A while back I shared all of the pictures from my son’s Create Your Own Superhero birthday party and today I am sharing the free party printables I made to go along with it. Creating my own printables or using ones I find on the web is how I save money in the party department. It is a lot easier to achieve the look of a customized party with printables!
- Printables must ONLY be used for personal use! They can not be sold, copied or altered in ANY way!
- If you post pictures on the web which include the printables please have a link back to my blog.
Here are the files. Print them onto white cardstock. For the ‘Thank You’ stickers print onto Avery circle labels – template 5294 (found at WalMart).
- Superhero Masks – Design 1, Design 2, Design 3
- Super Thanks Stickers – (print onto Avery template 5294)
- Superhero Survey
- Lollipop Capes
- Blank Cupcake Toppers – PDF or JPG (To personalize them yourself save the JPG and open in PicMonkey – personalize by adding text and placing in the emblems)
- 4×6 Superhero Creation Lab and Photo Booth Signs
I party HERE
Monday 5th of February 2018
The link is broken