Whipped Pineapple Angel Food Fluff Trifle is a great dessert when you need to feed a crowd! This is the perfect dessert for a holiday, baby shower, BBQ or family gathering. Not only is it light and fluffy it only has five simple ingredients and takes less than ten minutes to prepare!
Pineapple Fluff Trifle Recipe:
- 1 oz box Instant Vanilla
- 20 oz can Crushed Pineapple
- 1 premade Angel Food Cake
- 8oz tub of Cool Whip (thawed)
- 12 Strawberries (tops removed and cut into quarters)
- In a bowl mix can of crushed pineapple with dry pudding mix. Then stir in Cool Whip.
- Crumble 1/3 of angel food cake into the bowl and then layer 1/3 of pineapple fluff mixture. Repeat twice and refrigerate at least one hour.
- Top with berries and serve!