I was sketching away on my iPad the other day using the procreate app and drew these cute little heart lollipops. They remind me of the Jolly Rancher lollipops I always loved so much (still do).
I exported the lollipop drawing over to my computer and used Adobe Illustrator to create a print that you can use for your own tumbler sublimation design.
Sublimation Tumbler Supplies:
- Tumbler Sublimation Design (below)
- 20 oz skinny tumbler
- Sublimation Printer (5 Best Sublimation Printers)
- Sublimation Paper
- Heat Resistant Tape
- Mug Press or Tumbler Press
- Oven Mitt
Sublimating a 20 oz Tumbler
- Download the sublimation design and print on sublimation paper with your sublimation printer. Don’t forget to mirror your design!
- Trim the excess white paper away leaving only the printed design
- Remove the tumbler lid and use heat resistant tape to tape the design around the tumbler
- Press in a mug or tumbler press at 380 degrees for 60 seconds
- Carefully remove tumbler using an oven mitt and remove the paper to reveal your finished tumbler