My kids return back to school on August 12th this year, so in a month we will gearing up for the first day of school. I teamed up with my SVG creator friends to bring you 20 back to school cut files.
Scroll down to download my free file and then scroll a little further to find the full list of back to school cut files. From shirts to banners and earrings, this group is SO creative!
I share my cut files as DXF files for Silhouette Cameo users, SVG for Cricut users and PNG to use as a clipart.
Back to School Cut Files FAQs
What can I make with this cut file?
This file was intended to be used for a layered cardstock banner, but you can use the file in any way you choose.
I have put together a list of adhesive and iron-on blanks and 35 ways to use adhesive vinyl to give you more ideas.
Can I sell items I make using these cut files?
Yes, the cut file is for personal and small business commercial use. You may NOT sell the digital files themselves but you may sell items you create using the cut file designs. Please tag us with your creations on IG (@poofycheeksblog) and we may share on our own feed!
**You may not use this design for print on demand sites such as Amazon, Café Press, Zazzle, Printify etc.
Do I have to enter my name and email each time I want to download a new cut file?
Yes. The form tracks cut file popularity and how many times cut files are downloaded.
I use the standard grip cutting mat for the heat transfer vinyl. I purchased this 3 pack of cutting mats on Amazon for under $10 and the quality is the same as the more expensive mats in my opinion.
What files are included in the download?
Each download includes one zip folder with a DXF, PNG and SVG of the cut file design.
- DXF files can be opened in Silhouette Studio and cut with a Silhouette Cameo.
- SVG files can be opened in Cricut Design Space and cut with a Cricut machine or a CNC machine.
- PNG files can be used with either software using the trace feature if you are having issues with the DXF or SVG files.
How to Open the Free Cut Files
I wrote a post about how to open cut files in Silhoutte Studio and Cricut Design Space.
Download the Back to School Cut File
Enter your email and name below and the download will start right away.
20 Free Back to School Cut Files
- School Rocks Pennant – Persia Lou
- Apple Library Card – Amy Robison
- Readers Are Leaders – Crafting Overload
- Pencil Mini Pinata – Studio Xtine
- School Supplies Are My Love Language – Polka Dotted Blue Jay
- Pencil Earrings – Oh Yay Studio
- Welcome Back Class – Gina C. Creates
- First Day Vibes – Pen + Posh
- Back to School Tee – Kayla Makes
- Back to School with Crayon, Marker, Pencil – Poofy Cheeks Blog
- Coffee, Coffee, Teach – Crafty Life Mom
- Cross Stitch Cut File – Liz on Call
- School Bus Box Card – The Bearded Housewife
- Home Sweet Homeschool – The Walnut Street House
- Be True To Your School – Sunshine and Munchkins
- The Future of the World Is In My Classroom – Lettered by Stephanie
- First Day of School – Tam’s Sweet Life
- Welcome Back to School Garland – Spot of Tea Designs
- Color Outside the Lines – Simply Made Fun
- Back to School Teacher Gift Tote – Tried & True Creative
Friday 16th of July 2021
I love how "cartoony" this design is! SO CUTE for kiddos! :)