It’s your LUCKY day! I’ve teamed up with 19 other creative ladies and gents to bring you 20 free St. Patrick’s Day cut files. Grab my pot of gold lucky cut file below and then hop along to their blogs to download ALL of the free files for yourself.
Feelin’ Lucky Cut File – FAQs
What can I make with this cut file?
Cut these files onto any medium you prefer. The things you can make with a Cricut or Silhouette are endless. Make mugs, cups, shirts, onesies, tote bags or basically whatever your heart desires.
I have put together a list of adhesive and iron-on blanks and 35 ways to use adhesive vinyl to give you more ideas. My Vinyl Direct has a whole bunch of vinyl blanks you will fall in love with.
Can I sell items I make using these cut files?
Yes, the cut file is for personal and small business commercial use. You may NOT sell the digital files themselves but you may sell items you create using the cut file designs. Please tag us with your creations on IG (@poofycheeksblog) and we may share on our own feed!
**You may not use this design for sites such as Amazon, Café Press, Zazzle etc.
Do I have to enter my name and email each time I want to download a new cut file?
Yes. The form tracks cut file popularity and how many times cut files are downloaded.
More St. Patrick’s Day Cut Files
What files are included in the download?
Each download includes one zip folder with a DXF, PNG and SVG of the cut file design.
- DXF files can be opened in Silhouette Studio and cut with a Silhouette Cameo.
- SVG files can be opened in Cricut Design Space and cut with a Cricut machine or a CNC machine.
- PNG files can be used with either software using the trace feature if you are having issues with the DXF or SVG files.
How to Open the Free Cut Files
I wrote a post about how to open cut files in Silhoutte Studio and Cricut Design Space .
Download the Feelin’ Lucky Cut File
20 Free St. Patrick’s Day Cut Files
- Shamrock Cutout Card – The Bearded Housewife
- Let the Shenanigans Begin Drink Cozy – Spot of Tea Designs
- St. Patrick’s Day Unicorn – Maggie Rose Design Co
- Rainbow Stencil – Oh Yay Studio
- Handlettered “Lucky” – Polka Dotted Blue Jay
- Lucky Charm Stickers – Simply Made Fun
- I’m Too Cute to Pinch – Tam’s Sweet Life
- Shamrock Felt Puppet – Sprinkles of Zeal
- Pot of Gold – Lucky – Poofy Cheeks
- St. Patricks Clover Rock – Pen & Posh
- March Planner Stickers – Crafting Overload
- Will Pinch for Beer – Red Earth & Gum Trees
- St. Patrick’s Day Cupcake Toppers – The Craft Print
- Shake Your Shamrock – Maggie Rose Design Co
- Textured Rainbow – Liz on Call
- Lucky Boho Rainbow – Gina C. Creates
- Cheetah Print Shamrock – The Walnut Street House
- Good Luck Four Leaf Clover – Persia Lou
- Home Sweet Home – Studio Xtine
- Lucky Charm with Rainbow – Sunshine and Munchkins