We’re back – I have teamed up with my blog friends again to bring you thankful and grateful themed cut files. I am sharing a Thankful Thanksgiving cut file. Skip to the bottom to download my file and then hop around to see the thankful cut files my blog friends are sharing today.
Thanksgiving Cut File – FAQs
What can I make with this cut file?
Cut these files onto any medium you prefer. The things you can make with a Cricut or Silhouette are endless. Make mugs, cups, shirts, onesies, tote bags or basically whatever your heart desires.
I have put together a list of adhesive and iron-on blanks and 35 ways to use adhesive vinyl to give you more ideas. My Vinyl Direct has a whole bunch of vinyl blanks you will fall in love with.
Where can I buy vinyl?
I buy from a handful of different places to get my hands on new products when they come out. I love Happy Crafters because the girls are always so willing to help and they have quick processing time. Waiting around for items to ship is the worst! I also like to purchase from My Vinyl Direct and Expressions Vinyl. Both of these places offer the typical colors and types of vinyls and both have an array of fun prints staying on top of new trends.
Can I sell items I make using these cut files?
Yes, the cut file is for personal and small business commercial use. You may NOT sell the digital files themselves but you may sell items you create using the cut file designs. Please tag us with your creations on IG (@poofycheeksblog) and we may share on our own feed!
**You may not use this design for sites such as Amazon, Café Press, Zazzle etc.
Do I have to enter my name and email each time I want to download a new cut file?
Yes. The form tracks cut file popularity and how many times cut files are downloaded.
What files are included in the download?
Each download includes one zip folder with a DXF, PNG and SVG of the cut file design.
- DXF files can be opened in Silhouette Studio and cut with a Silhouette Cameo.
- SVG files can be opened in Cricut Design Space and cut with a Cricut machine.
- PNG files can be used with either software using the trace feature if you are having issues with the DXF or SVG files.
How to Open the Free Cut Files
I wrote a post about how to open cut files in Silhoutte Studio and Cricut Design Space.
Download the Thankful Cut Files
Enter your name and email below and the cut file will start to download
11 More Thankful & Grateful Cut Files
- Monogram Turkey SVGs from Crafts of a Different Shade
- Thanksgiving Free Cut File from Crafting Overload
- Grateful Napkin Rings from Polka Dotted Blue Jay
- Fall Leaf Stencils from Oh Yay Studio
- Sprinkle a lil’ Thanks Cut File from MightE Made It
- There is Always Something to be Thankful For from My Designs in the Chaos
- Grateful and Blessed from Chameleon Cuttables
- I Can’t Eat Another Bite from Sunshine and Munchkins
- DIY Thankful Coaster from The Craft Print
- WTF Thanksgiving File from Tam’s Sweet Life
- Free Thanksgiving and Give Thanks SVG from Simply Made Fun
Fall leaf stencils for upcycling clothes!
Thursday 17th of February 2022
[…] Thanksgiving cut file from Poofy Cheeks […]
Free Thanksgiving Gather and Give Thanks SVG - Simply Made Fun
Wednesday 21st of October 2020
[…] Turkey Thanksgiving Cut File from Poofy Cheeks […]
Sprinkle A Lil Thanks Cut File MightE Made It – MightE Made It
Saturday 17th of October 2020
[…] Thanksgiving Cut File […]
Friday 16th of October 2020
This is such a cute shirt to wear while cooking the big meal!
Free Grateful SVG and DIY Napkin Rings - Polka Dotted Blue Jay
Thursday 15th of October 2020
[…] Turkey SVGs Thanksgiving Free Cut File Fall Leaf Stencils Thanksgiving Cut File Sprinkle a lil Thanks Cut File There is Always Something To Be Thankful For Grateful and Blessed I […]