Rainbow babies are some of the most special babies there are. I was a rainbow baby and my mom said after having three miscarriages she was so overjoyed to have me that she loved every moment of being pregnant.
I’ve had the pleasure of making rainbow baby onesies for a few friends and while my heart hurts for them I am also full of joy. When I received a pack of HTV from Happy Crafters that happened to have the colors of the rainbow I wanted to make a rainbow cut file. Then I added the hand lettered word ‘baby’ and here we are.
Rainbow Baby Cut File FAQs
Cut these files onto any medium you prefer. The things you can make with a Cricut or Silhouette are endless. Make mugs, cups, shirts, onesies, tote bags or basically whatever your heart desires. I have put together a list of adhesive and iron-on blanks and 35 ways to use adhesive vinyl to give you more ideas. My Vinyl Direct has a whole bunch of vinyl blanks you will fall in love with.
I buy from a handful of different places to get my hands on new products when they come out. I love Happy Crafters because the girls are always so willing to help and they have quick processing time. Waiting around for items to ship is the worst! I also like to purchase from My Vinyl Directand Expressions Vinyl. Both of these places offer the typical colors and types of vinyls and both have an array of fun prints staying on top of new trends.
the cut file is for personal and small business commercial use. You may NOT sell the digital files themselves but you may sell items you create using the cut file designs. Please tag us with your creations on IG (@poofycheeksblog) and we may share on our own feed!
**You may not use this design for sites such as Amazon, Café Press, Zazzle etc.
Yes! This is how we gauge popularity of our cut files and track the number of times they are downloaded.
Multi-color HTV Design
I used Happy Crafters HTV to create this onesie. Watch the video tutorial to see how I applied the heat transfer vinyl in layers.
Questions about any of the supplies I use? Find them HERE
Before you Download
Do us a favor and follow along on Instagram. That’s where I answer questions, share process videos and behind the scene pictures. The process videos are a hit lately!
Join the Cut File Membership
For one super low monthly fee YOU can be a part of the Poofy Cheeks Cut File Monthly Membership. (There is an option for personal use and commercial use) When you become a member you get…
- An online shop style site where you add the cut files to your cart. Fill it with as many cut files as you want! Then everything rings up to $0 when you checkout and the files are saved to your account and can be downloaded right away or at your convenience.
- Access to download as many of our blog cut files as you want (Add them to your cart all at once or as you need them – talk about convenience!)
- Access to all of the cut files we sell in our shop – they ring up 100% off when you are a member.
- Member-exclusive cut files. We are adding new files to the member-exclusive cut file library monthly.
- All cut file designs come in a ZIP folder with a PNG, DXF and SVG
Download the Cut File
Download the free cut file by entering email and name below. The files will instantly sent to your inbox.