This year I won’t be ringing in the New Year with a flute of champagne because I’m preggers but I have the perfect Sparkling Raspberry Mocktail that I honestly enjoy drinking more than any glass of champagne anyway! Since this is baby number four I am no stranger to sparkling grape juice around the holidays. I should literally take stock in it because I have gone through a dozen bottles the past few weeks. Pair the grape juice with a few other ingredients and you have an elegant non alcoholic drink on your hands!
- Frozen raspberry lemonade concentrate
- 3 cups cold water
- Frozen raspberries (or fresh work too)
- Sparkling white grape juice
Raspberry Mocktail DIRECTIONS:
- In a small pitcher mix frozen lemonade concentrate and three cups of water.
- For ice-cubes sprinkle raspberries into an ice cube tray and then slowly pour the raspberry lemonade mix over them. Set the remaining drink mix aside until later. **(If you are using deep ice cube trays I recommend only filling 1/2 way high so they will fit in champagne flutes).
- When ready to serve add ice cubes to each glass and pour about one tablespoon of the raspberry lemonade in the bottom of each glass.
- Top off the glass with sparkling grape juice and toast!
**If you don’t have enough time to make the ice cubes just sprinkle in frozen raspberries and add a bit more of the lemonade mix to the bottom of the glass instead!