The cake is made with layers of crushed Oreo cookies, Oreo ice-cream, chocolate syrup, whipped topping and then more crushed Oreos. The cake is simply irresistible, no-bake and comes together in under 10 minutes (not counting the time it needs to be in the freezer before serving).
Oreo Ice-Cream Cake Recipe
- (1) Pack of Oreo cookies
- (1) half gallon of Oreo ice-cream
- Chocolate syrup
- (1) tub of whipped topping
- Line a 9×13 pan with wax or parchment paper and pull out the ice-cream to allow it to soften on the counter for about 5 minutes
- Crush the entire pack of Oreo cookies. I use a plastic storage bag and rolling pin to crush mine.
- Sprinkle 3/4 of the crushed Oreo cookies into the bottom of the pan.
- Spread the softened ice-cream over top of the crushed cookies with a knife or spatula.
- Squeeze chocolate syrup over the ice-cream in a zig-zag pattern.
- Use a spatula to spread the tub of whipped topping over the chocolate syrup layer.
- Sprinkle the remaining cookies over top, cover the cake and put it in the freezer for 4-5 hours or overnight and when you take it out it is ready to serve!