Gram's Macaroni Recipe
- elbow macaroni – 1 pound
- 30 ounce can of tomato paste
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- colby cheese – ((about 10 slices medium thickness))
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Boil the elbow macaroni according to the package directions.
- Drain the water and pour the macaroni into a 9×13 dish.
- Add the tomato sauce and cheddar cheese to the macaroni and stir gently to mix.
- Top the macaroni with the Colby cheese and put into a 350 degree oven. Bake for 20-25 minutes until the cheese on top is melted and starts to bubble.