I have a really fun Mother’s Day craft for kids to create a flower bouquet. Use this free flower bouque printable and create a bouquet craft mom will love.
The watercolor flowers were painted by my boys and I (the boys are SO excited to have their flowers included). Kids of all ages will have a lot of fun creating and arranging their own bouquet by printing the free printable, cutting out the flowers and arranging a straw flower bouqet.
Flower Bouquet Supplies:
- Printable Flowers (HERE) printed out onto white cardstock
- Hole Punch
- Paper Straws
- A vase, cup or jar of some sort (optional)
Flower Bouquet Directions:
- Cut out all of the flowers along the faint orange lines I added onto the printable.
- Use a hole punch to punch a hole in the center of each flower. An adult may need to assist by gently using scissors to punch a hole into the larger flowers if your hole punch doesn’t reach.
- Gently slide a straw through each hole (the hole made my a hole punch is the perfect size as the paper fits snugly over the straw and stays in place).
- Arrange the flowers into a bouquet and gift to mom on Mother’s Day!
Click the Image Below for the Printable
Check out the Poofy Cheeks Blog Pinterest Board for other craft and recipe ideas! Follow Poofy Cheeks’s board Poofy Cheeks Blog on Pinterest.