Has it been hot where you are at? It has been scorching here in the mid 90s. Yesterday the boys and I made our first batch of homemade popsicles. They were super easy and yummy!
- 1 can of Raspberry Lemonade concentrate
- 1 lime
- 1/2 cup of raspberries
- 2 cups of water
- In a medium bowl squeeze the juice of one lime and use a knife to scrape some of the pulp in too. Add raspberries. You can leave your raspberries whole or use a fork to mash them up a bit.
- Then add in a can of raspberry lemonade concentrate and water. Stir.
- Pour the mixture into your ice pop molds being sure to get some of the raspberry into each one.
- Freeze for 4-6 hours or overnight.
Monday 15th of July 2013
Love your post. I was wondering what you use for a mold. I've been looking for a good one-but I really don't ent to spend a ton if money! Any suggestions?
Tuesday 16th of July 2013
Cari I used this mold from Amazon - http://www.amazon.com/Fox-Run-Frozen-Ice-Maker/dp/B004GJQVSQ/ref=sr_1_16?ie=UTF8&qid=1373992595&sr=8-16&keywords=popsicle+mold
You could always use a paper or plastic cup though! -Kelsey :)
Monday 13th of May 2013
These look totally awesome! I love lime and have to try these as soon as my current pops are gone. Since my younger sister is living with me this month, they should be taken care of shortly. =)
Natasha's Nibbles and Noshes