Has it been hot where you are at? It has been scorching here in the mid 90s. Yesterday the boys and I made our first batch of homemade popsicles. They were super easy and yummy!
- 1 can of Raspberry Lemonade concentrate
- 1 lime
- 1/2 cup of raspberries
- 2 cups of water
- In a medium bowl squeeze the juice of one lime and use a knife to scrape some of the pulp in too. Add raspberries. You can leave your raspberries whole or use a fork to mash them up a bit.
- Then add in a can of raspberry lemonade concentrate and water. Stir.
- Pour the mixture into your ice pop molds being sure to get some of the raspberry into each one.
- Freeze for 4-6 hours or overnight.