One of my favorite appetizers is veggie pizza. If you like veggies and dip then you will love this. It is super easy and you can customize it with any veggies you like! In my book this is a healthy appetizer because it does have raw veggies…. right? I like to take this as a dish-to-pass because otherwise I could seriously sit and eat the whole darn thing myself! This would be the perfect game day finger food! Ingredients:
- 2 rolls of refrigerated cresenct rolls
- 8oz package of cream cheese – softened
- 1/2 cup of sour cream
- 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 packet of ranch dressing powder (salad dressing isle)
- Raw veggies – I use broccoli, cauliflower, carrots and chives
- Roll out the two crescent roll packages onto a greased cookie sheet. Do not tear them along the perforated lines – keep them in one piece. Use your fingers to press them out on the pan. Cook according to package directions. Let cool.
- Once the crescent roll ‘crust’ is completely cool mix the cream cheese, sour cream and ranch dressing powder together in a bowl. Spread across the crust.
- Sprinkle the pizza with the shredded cheddar and veggies.
- Refrigerate until you are ready to serve.
I personally like to make the crust the day before and then add the toppings right before party time! Do you have any big plans for the big game? I was watching the news and it said some crazy amount of Americans will buy new TVs to watch the game on. Will you be one of those people?Enjoy,
I party HERE