My friend Candice and I often exchange recipes. (Hey Candice!) We are both busy moms and love a delicious yet easy recipe! I recently made this crock pot angel chicken that Candice shared with me. I immediately knew it was a recipe I wanted to share with you too. It takes 5-10 minutes to prepare and then when you are ready to eat you boil the angel hair pasta and toss it together.
I always know a recipe is a ‘keeper’ when my all four of my kids clean their plates, ask for more and not one of them complains. This crock pot Italian Angel Chicken is a crowd pleaser.
Make Ahead Meal
If you wanted to make this meal ahead of time, I would suggest cooking the chicken mixture in the crock pot, allowing it to cool completely and then storing it in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to three days.
Crock Pot Italian Angel Chicken Recipe
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup of butter
- 1 Italian Dressing mix packet
- 1 can of cream of chicken
- 8 oz chive and onion cream cheese
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1 box of angel hair pasta
- Place chicken breasts in the crock pot.
- In a medium sauce pan melt butter and then stir in the italian dressing mix. Add cream of chicken, cream cheese and white wine stirring until combined. Pour the mixture over the chicken.Cook on high for 4-5 hours or low for 6-7 hours. When you are ready to eat prepare the angel hair pasta according to the directions. Before draining the pasta add 1/4 cup of the water to the chicken mixture if you would like it more creamy. Drain the pasta and toss together.
- Cook on high for 4-5 hours or low for 6-7 hours.
- Right before serving prepare angel hair pasta according to directions. Before straining noodles add 1/4 cup of the pasta water to the chicken mixture.
- Serve chicken over pasta
Nutrition Information:Serving Size: 1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Unsaturated Fat: 0g