As I was packing my bags for SNAP, I put my ombre flower bib necklace into my suitcase and it hit me. I first posted the tutorial for this necklace on Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom last August and realized I never shared it here on Poofy Cheeks! This necklace is so easy to make because it is a no-sew project and we all know I would rather use a glue gun over a sewing machine any day of the week! To make this necklace you will need the following supplies: You will need:
- Three shabby chiffon flowers (in any colors you would like)
- Three felt circles
- Three pearls
- A necklace of your choice
- A hot glue gun and glue sticks
(If you don’t have all of this on hand you can always find the supplies HERE in my shop.) To create your necklace:
- Find the center of your necklace and use hot glue to attach the first felt circle right in the center.
- Place the middle flower onto the glue.
- Place the other two felt circles on both sides of the center flower and attach the flowers.
- Use a dab of hot glue to attach the pearls onto the center of the flowers.
- Let dry for a few minutes and remove all of the stray glue strings.
I party HERE