- 4 boneless/skinless chicken breasts
- 4 ounces goat cheese
- 1 sleeve of Ritz crackers, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes, more or less depending on your spice tolerance
- 3 tablespoons of honey
- 3 tablespoons of butter
- Cut a slit in the side of each chicken breast and stuff with goat cheese. Place the chicken breasts in a dish that has been sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a bowl mix the crushed crackers, salt and red pepper flakes. Sprinkle and press onto the tops of the chicken breast. Lightly spray with non cook spray and put in a 350 degree oven for 10 minutes.
- In another small melt the butter and then stir in the honey. Remove the chicken after the first 10 minutes and drizzle the honey butter over the top of the chicken.
- Return the chicken back to the 350 degree oven for another 25 minutes or until the chicken breasts are cooked through.
Nutrition Information:Serving Size: 1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Unsaturated Fat: 0g
Seriously dinner doesn’t get much better than these goat cheese chicken breasts. I serve them with mashed potatoes, rice or a veggie and nobody every complains when this meal hits the table. Although I am pretty lucky in the picky eater department! My kids seem to eat most everything and three out of the four love broccoli.
I party HERE