Hey fellow cut file creator! I started this whole blog thing with a hope and a dream. I was an ETSY shop owner for many years but upon returning to a full time job I couldn’t balance everything and settled into writing my blog. I want to use the platform I have created to help you share your business with the digital design community.
- 100,000+ Monthly Blog Pageviews
- Over 2M Monthly Viewers on Pinterest with 38K followers
- 4,600 Instagram follows
- 5K Facebook page followers and 1.5K group members
Use the form below to submit your artwork. Files can be submitted in .PNG, .SVG or .DXF format. After we review your submission we will notify you of approval or denial.
*We will not accept any designs that violate copyright. Only submit original files created by you. We reserve the right to deny any artwork we feel does not appeal to our audience.
If Your Submission is Approved
- We will notify you with the date we have scheduled to share your freebie on the blog and get any additional information we need.
- In the blog post where we share your cut file we will include two backlinks to your site.
- The freebie will be mentioned in our weekly email and shared on our Pinterest and Instagram accounts. On Instagram we will tag you as the file creator
- The file will be shared as a ZIP folder with a .PNG, .SVG and .DXF format.
- Your artwork will be used to create a mock-up image and a Pinterest image.
- See how we share our cut files and create the images here.