Our birthday girl’s favorite character lately has been Anna from Frozen so I bought her a Frozen dress outfit and my sister-in-law made her the most perfect Anna inspired Mickey ears!
Here are a few tips for Disney Parade Watching-
- Get an event sheet at the front of the park when you enter to find out the show times and parade times. They vary depending on the season and park hours.
- Depending on how busy the park is you will want to find your seat along the parade route early. We went on a moderately busy day (it was in the high 80s with the sun shining) so we wanted to get along the side of Main Street that had shade rather than the side where the sun was shining. We got there an hour before the parade started and almost didn’t get a spot.
- Parade pictures are awesome no matter where you are along the parade route but I love having Main Street and the castle in the background of my pictures.
- Have something to snack on or to play with to keep the kids busy while you wait. The staff is pretty good about cracking jokes and having entertainment but sitting for an hour waiting for the parade can seem like a lot longer with kids!
- Bring your patience because seating is tight. People are trying to squeeze in all over the place to get a view.
Hope you enjoyed the parade of pictures! I would love to hear about your favorite part of Disney!!
You May Also Like:
I party HERE
Check out the Poofy Cheeks Blog Pinterest Board for other craft and recipe ideas!
Follow Poofy Cheeks’s board Poofy Cheeks Blog on Pinterest.