This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Tyson. The opinions and text are all mine.
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can Ro-tel
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 bag cheddar tortilla chips
- 1/2 packet of taco seasoning
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup milk
- Tyson® Grilled and Ready® Chicken Breast Strips
- Optional - toppings of your choice
Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease a 9x13 inch dish or pan.
In a large bowl mix together Ro-tel, cream of chicken, 1 cup of shredded cheese, taco seasoning, sour cream and milk. Stir until well combined.
Crush the entire bag of cheddar tortilla chips and layer half of them onto the bottom of the dish. Spread the cream of chicken mixture over the chips and then layer Tyson® Grilled and Ready® Chicken Breast Strips over top. Cover with the remaining cheese and chips.
Cover the dish with foil and bake for 20-25 minutes.
Remove from the oven and add any additional toppings. Lettuce and black olives are our favorites.