- BEHR Paint – Matte Interior (The paint colors I used are below)
- BB Frosch Chalk Powder
- Paint brush
- Newspaper or surface to paint on
- White cardstock
- Gold vinyl and vinyl transfer tape
- Vinyl cutting machine (I used my Silhouette Cameo)
- Mix BEHR matte interior laytex paint with BB Frosch chalk powder to create chalk paint according to directions.
- Paint the frames on flat protecte surface. Depending on the frame and paint colors you may need multiple coats. I did three coats allowing the paint to completely dry in between each coat.
- Using a vinyl cutting machine cut out desired words or designs onto gold vinyl and then use vinyl transfer tape to apply it to white cardstock. For a full tutorial on using transfer tape go HERE.
- Once the paint is dry on the frames and the vinyl has been applied to the cardstock put the cardstock in the frame and hang them up!
Here are the BEHR paint colors I used for the frames and for the walls.
It is a bit hard to see the metallic features of the gold vinyl in these pictures but it changes at different angles. Each time I have walked by it I have stopped to admire how this area turned out. I can’t wait until I am done with the entire office+craft area so I can show the full reveal. I still have to repaint my desk, paint a few other accessories to go with the new color palette and I am incorporating some new storage solutions. Tons of excitement but in the meantime I am already over working in a mini construction zone.
Now I will let you swoon in pastel and gold goodness… go ahead I have plenty of pictures.
If you haven’t seen the group of other bloggers on the 2015 BEHR DIY Expert Team yet head to Colorfully, BEHR to meet them now! I truly have to pinch myself when I think about all of the creativity this group brings to the table.
I party HERE
Check out the Poofy Cheeks Blog Pinterest Board for other craft and recipe ideas!
Follow Poofy Cheeks’s board Poofy Cheeks Blog on Pinterest.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: