A Frozen Olaf Valentine Card printable. This post contains affiliate links. These links don’t change the cost of the product however we do receive a small percentage which we use to keep the blog running and buzzing with new content.
Valentine’s Day is almost here and I am excited to share an Olaf Valentine card printable idea I came up with. My two year old Delilah has had me watching Frozen more than twice a day on some occasions this past week. She sings it, she watches it, she dances and sings and her favorite part is Olaf. My older boys even like Frozen so I knew they would think these Valentine cards were a hit too. I have teamed up with a large group of other bloggers sharing Valentine’s so after you check out the Olaf printable keep scrolling to see a bunch of other awesome Valentine card ideas!!
To make the Olaf printable valentine you will need the following supplies:
- Olaf Printable File (printables are for personal use only and may not be sold or redistributed)
- Cardstock (if printing yourself)
- Exacto knife
- Otter Pops
- Glue Stick
- Print the file out onto white cardtock or send the file to be printed. I had mine printed at Office Depot for $0.67 per page (that is $0.17 per Valentine since each page prints four).
- Use scissors to cut out the cards and circles. If you have a two inch circle hole punch use that for the circles.
- (Adult step) Use an exacto knife to cut two slits for the Otter Pop to slide into. I have marked these with dark blue lines on the left part of the printable card. You may need to make your slits wider than the marked line for the freeze pop to fit through.
- Write the names for to and from on the circles and use a glue stick to attach them onto the cards.
When Delilah saw me cutting these out she instantly yelled out with joy. She took one of the cards and ran off with it to never bringing it back. What can I say – the girl loves her some Olaf!
See all of our printables –