Today I am sharing the last cookie recipe in the Cookie Exchange series and next Monday all of the recipe contributors and I are hosting a mega huge Christmas Cookie link party! I really hope you will gather up any cookie recipes you have on your blog and stop by to link them up – we would love to have you join us!
- Betty Crocker Sugar Cookie Mix (found in the cake isle)
- Instant Pistachio Pudding Mix (4 serving box)
- 1/4 cup of flour
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup Cherry flavored Cranberries (chopped)
- 1/3 cup Dry Roasted Pistachios (chopped)
Yeild: 2 dozen
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl combine sugar cookie mix, pudding mix and flour. Add in eggs and mutter and stir with a fork until the mixture is moist. (Will be a thick grainy consistency)
- Add in pistachios and cranberries and mix until incorporated throughout.
- Space 1 inch balls of dough on a parchment lined cookie sheet. Use fingers to gently press down and bake for 8 minutes.
- Pull the cookies out and allow to sit on the pan for an additional two minutes before moving to wire racks.
**The cookies will still seem doughy when you pull them out of the oven which is why it is important to allow them to sit on the pan for an additional 2 minutes after removing from the oven. **You may need to cook for a bit longer or shorter depending on your oven. You want to pull them out before the sides start to brown. These cookies are sure to impress any guests at a cookie exchange party or even the jolly ole’ Santa Claus! Enjoy,
I party HERE YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: